- Started to deal in products of Mitsubishi Oil Co., Ltd.
- Opened the first gas station in Nobuto, Chiba City.
- Entered nonlife insurance business as an agent of The Tokio Marine & Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Embarked on home center business, opened first store in Kisarazu City.
- Changed the company name to “Keiyo Co., Ltd.” from “Keiyo Industrial Co., Ltd.”
- Established the group company “Motokyu Keiyo Co., Ltd.” in Nagano City.
- Listed on the second section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Introduced a new store name “Keiyo D2”. (Formerly “Keiyo Home Center”)
- New distribution center, “Keiyo Logistics Center” started to work in Kashiwa City.
- Energy Keiyo Co., Ltd (former petroleum section) and Daytwo Reform Co., Ltd.
(former house renovation section) became independent, wholly owned subsidiaries.
- Nikku Sangyo Co., Ltd. became a group company by TOB.
- Established Car Life Keiyo Co., Ltd. as a group company, and handed over
the businesses of Energy Keiyo Co., Ltd. and Keiyo Car Service Co., Ltd.
- Mergered “Motokyu keiyo co.,Ltd”and”Nikku sangyo co.,Ltd”
- Total numbers of our home center stores became 175.